What does it offer?
- Staying up to date on new and innovative ways of teaching psychiatry.
- Mentorship from faculty of all levels from all over the country.
- Building relationships that foster collaboration between several academic systems.
- Numerous opportunities to participate in leadership positions and shape the course of academic psychiatry.
- Opportunities for leadership and mentoring are invaluable for building a faculty promotion portfolio.
Click here to learn more and enjoy the value-added opportunities of AAP Membership TODAY!
Deadline for Nominations July 1, 2023
The Association for Academic Psychiatry (AAP) seeks nominations of AAP Members in good standing as candidates for the following leadership positions within AAP: Vice President, Secretary/Treasurer, and Nominating Committee Member. Descriptions, terms, and duties/responsibilities can be found in the 2023 Leadership Nomination Form. The Leadership Nomination slate will be presented and voted upon at the 2023 AAP Business Meeting on Friday, September 8, 2023.
For additional inquiries, contact Lewis Krain, MD, Nominating Committee Chair.