Lifetime Achievement Award
- Created to recognize long-term, sustained contribution by a national or international leader in education specifically to AAP
- Award criteria includes demonstration of:
- Long-term and sustained involvement in AAP
- Cumulative contribution to AAP Annual Meetings
- Leadership contribution to AAP
- National or international leadership in education
- Nominee must be a current member who has a minimum a cumulative membership of seven (7) years in AAP.
- Number: 1/year
Submissions Now Open! Click here for online award application. Deadline is April 1, 2020.
For additional inquiries, contact Lewis Krain, MD, Awards Committee Chair, at LPKrain@uams.edu.
Tips for Nominations