Lifetime Achievement Award
- Created to recognize long-term, sustained contribution by a national or international leader in education specifically to AAP
- Award criteria includes demonstration of:
- Long-term and sustained involvement in AAP
- Cumulative contribution to AAP Annual Meetings
- Leadership contribution to AAP
- National or international leadership in education
- Nominee must be a current member who has a minimum a cumulative membership of seven (7) years in AAP.
- Number: 1/year
Thank you for your interest. Submissions for the 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award are NOW CLOSED! Submissions for this award will re-open January 1, 2024.
For additional inquiries, contact Heidi Combs, MD, Awards Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Nominations