Lifetime Achievement Award
- Created to recognize long-term, sustained contribution by a national or international leader in education specifically to AAP
- Award criteria includes demonstration of:
- Long-term and sustained involvement in AAP
- Cumulative contribution to AAP Annual Meetings
- Leadership contribution to AAP
- National or international leadership in education
- Nominee must be a current member who has a minimum a cumulative membership of seven (7) years in AAP.
- Number: 1/year
Thank you for your interest. Submissions for the 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award are NOW OPEN! Please click here for the 2023 AAP Abstracts & Awards Submissions site. Please log in or create an account then click GO TO MY SUBMISSION DASHBOARD. At the bottom of the page you will see the box SUBMIT AAP AWARDS. Click that box, then go to the AAP Awards drop down box and select the Lifetime Achievement Award. Complete and submit the award by clicking the orange SUBMIT LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD at top of the page. YOU MUST CLICK THIS BUTTON TO SUBMIT or it will only be saved. Applications for the 2023 Lifetime Achievement Award will be accepted until April 1, 2023.
For additional inquiries, contact Iljie Fitzgerald, MD, Awards Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.