Lifetime Achievement Award
- Created to recognize long-term, sustained contribution by a national or international leader in education specifically to AAP
- Award criteria includes demonstration of:
- Long-term and sustained involvement in AAP
- Cumulative contribution to AAP Annual Meetings
- Leadership contribution to AAP
- National or international leadership in education
- Nominee must be a current member who has a minimum a cumulative membership of seven (7) years in AAP.
- Number: 1/year
Thank you for your interest. Submissions for 2020 are now closed.
Submissions for the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award will open January 1, 2021.
For additional inquiries, contact Lewis Krain, MD, Awards Committee Chair, at LPKrain@uams.edu.
Tips for Nominations