Lifetime Achievement Award
- Created to recognize long-term, sustained contribution by a national or international leader in education specifically to AAP
- Award criteria includes demonstration of:
- Long-term and sustained involvement in AAP
- Cumulative contribution to AAP Annual Meetings
- Leadership contribution to AAP
- National or international leadership in education
- Nominee must be a current member who has a minimum a cumulative membership of seven (7) years in AAP.
- Number: 1/year
Thank you for your interest. Submissions for the 2022 Lifetime Achievement Award are now being accepted. Application deadline is April 1, 2022. Please click here to apply.
For additional inquiries, contact Sean Blitzstein, MD, Awards Committee Chair, at email@example.com.